Wow-Our little girl is growing up. Today was Lydia's first day at kindergarton. She looked so cute- brand new school clothes (thanks to Moga). She certainly wasn't a little Nemo. We had to drag her out of bed- which is very unusual. I actaully cooked pancakes and eggs. She knew it was a special day just because of that.
I get a choked up watching her go into the classroom. She knew a few of the kids in the classroom already so that helped her. She also met her teacher, Ms. Sage, quite a few times previously. The teacher is so great.
We are so excited for this school year. She is in a charter Montessori. This program seems so great. Lydia is very hands on (as most kids her age are) so we think the Montessori is the perfect method for her.






2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Lydia, you are so amazing! We know before long you will own that school. And you looked so pretty for your first day. What a big girl!!!
We love you,
Emerson, Rileigh, and Kate
I still can't believe Lydia is that old. There is no way it was over 5 years ago that I came to the hospital when Dani was in labor or when I somewhat jealously held that little bundle for the first time. She is growing up too fast.
Post a Comment