Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just a Quick Update


Hi everyone. Heres a little update on the Cousin Clan......


Lydia received her first library card on Friday. I think everyone thought I was a bit weird taking pictures in the check out area of the library. Hey- I have to perserve memories. Our little girl is growing up. She already thinks she is a teenager. She is simply awesome!!!


Luke is amazing as always. He loves books especially if they are about trains. He always loves baseball. Go Red Soxs. Don't worry... we have our kids trained. Red Sox and BYU- the 2 important teams around here.


Maggie- oh Maggie. She has quite the pesonality already. She definitely lets you know when she agrees with something you are doing or not. She is so sweet but oh so fiesty!!!!!!! She loves to wrestle. If you are laying on the floor you can expect to have her come plop herself on top of you. She loves to climb. She is not quite stable yet so we hear a lot of bangs quickly followed by Maggie screaming.


Erik and I are great. We are VERY anxious to start building our home. It feels like it will never come. We are suppose to close on Wednesday. We will believe it when it happens. Hey- if anyone wants to pratice some of their building skills... just let us know :)


Love,

Erik, Dani, Lydia, Luke and Maggie

No comments: