Thursday, August 23, 2007

News of a Ground Breaking

Guess what? Don't know... well I will tell you. We just received an email that we will have the ground breaking ceremony for our homes next Thursday, the 30th!!!! It will be on our lot, too. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. They asked Erik and I to say a few words also. It is just because we have been waiting for so long. Wow- I can't beleive we are actually going to cut ground. Maybe this will really happen=) We will post pictures (granted it will just be of dirt but hey...)

Love,
The Cousins

1 comment:

Dina C said...

Wow. Now that you closed I bet things are going to move faster than you think. Once you learn how to build a house, can you do our counters ... and our leaky faucet ... we wouldn't mind new tile in the kitchen either ... and once you are done with that ...
Just teasing. Save the guest room for us!
Love,
Boston cousins