It is amazing to see how the Lord works. I am very excited to see this First Presidency in action, all three of them are favorites of mine every general conference. I love President Monson's stories. President Eyring changed my whole mission when I saw and heard him speak at the MTC a month before I left for France. I believe I also heard President Uchtdorf speak a few times while I was on my mission at stake and district conferences. I am very greatful for these three powerful servants of the Lord.
2 comments:
It is amazing to see how the Lord works. I am very excited to see this First Presidency in action, all three of them are favorites of mine every general conference. I love President Monson's stories. President Eyring changed my whole mission when I saw and heard him speak at the MTC a month before I left for France. I believe I also heard President Uchtdorf speak a few times while I was on my mission at stake and district conferences. I am very greatful for these three powerful servants of the Lord.
Testing Testing
Post a Comment