Saturday, February 2, 2008

House Update

We haven't had a house update in a little while. There isn't much for us to do ourselves on the house for a while now. We are at a point where the work is being contracted out to professionals. Our house is really starting to look like a home. Over the past couple of weeks the sheetrock has been installed. This has made it possible to really get a feel for how the house is going to look once it is finished. It is exciting to be able to see what the rooms actually look like. We are able to get a feel for the size of the rooms.




5 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW!!!
Its going up fast!!!

Dina C said...

My greatest joy is that my family can be together forever!

Love,
Auntie Dina

The Butlers said...

I am so jealous!!! Your kitchen has a pantry. I love this stage of house building because the house starts to show its character.

The Butlers said...

Dear Family,

Thank you very much for a wonderful five weeks. I am looking forward to my next visit in your beautiful new home.

I will miss you.

With my love always,
Grandma

Aimee said...

When are you gonna put more pictures Dani?!?! :)

And when are you gonna take me for a visit ;)