Lydia's class got to go on a Halloween field trip to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Luke and I were able to tag along as chaperones. Well I watched the kids, Luke watched the animals. The kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. The kids got to walk through a corn maze, look at farm animals, go on a hay ride and pick their own pumpkin. Luke really loved the animals. He was especially fascinated by the cows. Lydia enjoyed going to the farm with her friends from school. She felt especially cool because the son of our good friends happened to be on a field trip with his third grade class. She felt cool and important when on the hay ride he slid over and made room for Lydia to sit by him. She felt like she was the bomb sitting there with an older kid.
I am so grateful that I am able to go on field trips with Lydia. I was especially glad that I could bring Luke along. I love watching how there faces light up when they see something new or amazing. I love to hear their little giggles when they are playing with their friends. We have amazing kids.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Lydia's Field Trip to Hee Haw Farms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I totally agree ... you do have amazing kids!!!
Post a Comment