Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Dear Little Ones






I thought I would give an update on how our little ones are doing. They are handling all the commotion of Erik and I being gone building pretty well. They miss their daddy a lot!!! Erik is out working on the home 6 days a week. There are some days that all he gets to do is say good morning and good bye to the kids. This is hard on all of us. We miss him=( Erik is the most amazing dad. He loves his kids and is so involved. We definately feel a void when he is not around. I only go work on the home 4 days a week. I babysit for a lady who is in our bulding group 2 of the other days. She watches Lydia, Luke and Maggie one day a week. She is nice enough to watch the kids at our place. I enjoy the days I can home with the kids. We have had some good friends and family help with babysitting. We are so grateful for all the help people have given us.

Lydia is loving school. She is a little social butterfly. I get to go in the class about once a week. I love just watching her interact with her friends. She is so incredible. She is so open, loving and friendly. Wow- she continually amazes me. She continues to pratice Tae Kwon Do and has started cheerleading ( it is the only dance that fit in our schedule).

Luke is awesome!! He is doing karate now. It is so fun to watch him. He loves it. He, of course, is the biggest in his class. He always looke like the oldest even though he is only 2. He definaltey has some talent- when he stays focus!!!

Maggie.. our dear Maggie is probably having the hardest time with us being gone. She struggles when we leave her. She is so sweet!! She is taking kindermusic at Kids on the Move. She loves to sing and dance. She has so much personaltity!!! She is always loved by any adult she meets.

We love our family so much!!! They are the joys of our lives. We will be so grateful to be done building and have a home to play in all together.

3 comments:

Dina C said...

I love those kids of yours. Seriously, could they get any cuter!! I still cannot believe you have a boy. He is so handsome. We really miss you guys!! I wish I could be there to help. I would take the children everyday. We love Erik too, by the way!!

Aimee said...

Those are definately some cute pictures!
We loved the one of luke :) Totally just kickin' back.
Ohhh I miss them!

The Butlers said...

Lydia, you will have to teach me some of those cheers so that I can teach them to the cheerleaders that I coach. I could really use the help. I'm going to have to watch out for Luke next time we see you guys with all those new karate moves he is learning. And Maggie, she will be the next big star of one of those TV talent competitions in no time with those big blue eyes. We miss you guys so much and hate the fact that we don't get to see everyone grow up. Thanks for giving us the link to the blog so that we can get all the news and see all the pictures.