My kids love their auntie Heather. We are so grateful what a huge part of our lives she is. She has the best best friend. We consider Gina part of the family also. The kids call her Auntie Nini. They came over the other night and the kids had a lot of fun with their hats. It is so fun to watch the joy children find in a simple hat and a whole bunch of love=)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I was just thinking about you, and wondering when you were gonna post again!!!
Your kids are so much fun :) the hat is cute!!!
Maybe i'll see ya on saturday?!?!
hey I wanted to tell you that I had as much fun watching the kids as they were having! I love being a part of this family.Each of these children (Lydia, Luke and Maggie) have and will always have a special (and huge) place in my heart!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Love,
Auntie Heather
There is no way you could still be having fun with those hats. It has been a month. UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! I need to see pictures of my nieces and nephews!
Still no update. We are wainting with baited (and cold) breath in Boston!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!
Come on the hats thing is getting old. UPDATE BLOG!!
Hello, my name is Sargeant Pepper. We are citing you for a very expired blog. Failure to rectify the situation will result in a citation.
I am dumb!
I am not much smarter!
I am not very nice!
Post a Comment