Saturday, January 5, 2008

House update



Wow... it has been a long time since we have updated our blog ( just ask Dina). We have been building for 3 months now. It has been quite the experince. We are moving closer. If we stay on track we are scheduled to be done on June 30th. We are 1/3 of the way done. Yeah!!! We have the electricity and plumbing roughed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a big step. We have finshed the roof. I even got on the roof a few times. That was quite the sight (oh- I wish I had a picture). I am terrified of heights. It is especially hard getting down. I have to admit that I was on the verge of tears a couple of times ( okay so maybe some tears were actually shed). We have been so lucky to have some good family members and friends come out and help. Erik's dad, sister (Rachel), cousin (Tom), Doug and Michelle Butler, Shawn Martin, and John Brumbaugh have all came out. We also appreciate the MANY people that have babysat our children. We could not do this without the support of such amazing people. I wish I had a picture of each person that helped. We do have a picture of rachel (Erik's sister) when she came to help. She was awesome- she even helped build a porch.

No comments: