Christmas is so special. What a wonderful time of year it is. I love how excited children get. All the part of the season is magical to them. I love the sparkle in their eyes as they experience all aspects of the holiday. They are examples of purity and joy!!! I am so grateful to my wonderful children. Family, friends and the Savior are what is most important to them (don't get me wrong they loved the presents, too). This year was hard for them becuase they were all so sick. What a sad thing to see, kids sick on Christmas. Despite the sickness it was an incredible year. Thanks to the our family and friends who make our lives so more richer!!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for so many updates. It looks like your Christmas, despite all that sickness (so sorry by the way) was great. The children still looked like they had a fun time. I love the pretty new dresses. BTW, I like the blog format. Very nice!!!
Thanks for inviting us to your blog. The miles between our homes seem so much shorter when we can see and read about you and your family. I absolutely love all the great pictures in your slide shows. You guys must know a great photographer. And of course it doesn't hurt that your entire family is extremely photogenic! Here is Collin's blog. http://maxsquared.org/ He recently made some major changes to his sight, so take a look at the photo galleries to see some of his older pictures and entries.
Post a Comment