We decided that as a family we needed a night away. We have been so busy with the build that we haven't had enough quaility fun time together lately. Lydia has wanted a night away for a long time so.... we decided to get a hotel room. Lydia and I decided to invite the rest of the family to join. We only went 10 minutes away but it was great. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Orem. It had a pool and good breakfast so that is all we needed. The kids love to swim. I swear Luke is a little shark. He has no fear of the water and Lydia is getting so good and comfortable in the water. Maggie is just Maggie...happy and carefree and enjoys everything ( I cannot believe this is the same girl that had a1 and a half ago)!!!!
We went swimming then invited Aunite Heather and Gina over. We had a blast (even though the kids didn't sleep so good). We especially loved jumping on the bed.
Wow- I love my family. I always tell people that I am addicted to my family. I love being with them. They make me laugh so much. I am grateful for such a good husband who is such a good father. I also am sooooo grateful to have 3 of the sweetest, most loving, kindest and fun kids. I truely feel I have been blessed.




No comments:
Post a Comment