Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just more pictures







I wanted to add more pictures of us at the hotel and a couple more. There is a picture that shows Luke and Lydia sleeping together. Luke loves to sleep in the same bed as Lydia. He always climbs into Lydia's top bunk and lays pretty much on her. Lydia is very patient with him eventhough she is not always the most comfortable. I think Luke just feels more secure being so close to his big sister.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

Okay this comment is really for Heather. Joey wants to say that the sweatshirt you are wearing in this picture is a mighty fine sweatshirt, it looks a little familiar. I want to say, what is up with the disappearing bangs? This picture has them (and I like them a lot, they are way cute on you) but the Christmas pictures don't have them. Is this picture newer than the others or did you grow them back out?